TrainingDayspring Training Institute
Sexual Abuse Prevention
This training empowers you to become true Stewards of Children. Child sexual abuse is likely the most prevalent health problem children face, with the most serious array of consequences. In fact, 1 in 10 children will experience sexual abuse before their 18th birthday.
This means that whether you work with youth, are a parent, or are simply a member of a community, it is highly likely that someone you know and care for has experienced, or is currently experiencing, child sexual abuse. It’s going to happen whether you are prepared to deal with it or not – unless you stop it from happening. And the good news is, it can be stopped.
Participants will learn:
- What it takes to protect children from sexual abuse
- Steps to protecting children
- Neurobiology of child sexual abuse
- Impact of child sexual abuse
- Care of victims of sexual abuse and assault
The training will include video clips showing the long-term impact of child sexual abuse on survivors of child sexual abuse. Certificate of Completion is granted when you attend the training. This course provides you with all the educational training you need to teach on Child Sexual Abuse.
Other Training Includes
This training will give pastors, Christian counselors, leaders and helpers in the community an in-depth overview of domestic abuse & violence, screening tools, safety information, legal information and relevant information to help the abused person.
The training will also provide information on how to help perpetrators, and ways you organization can intervene in domestic abuse situations.
Participants will learn
- How to identify the problem of Intimate Partner Abuse and Violence
- Assess for lethal and extremely dangerous behaviors
- Myths and realities of Intimate Partner Abuse and Violence
- How to develop a safety plan for victims of Intimate Partner Abuse and Violence
- How to provide help for perpetrators of Intimate Partner Abuse and Violence
- The role of the church in abuse prevention
- Legal issues relating to Intimate Partner Abuse and Violence
- About developing safe relationships and preventing abusive relationships
Certificate of Completion is granted when you attend the training, and successfully completes the final assessment. This course provides you with all the educational training you need to teach your congregation on Intimate Partner Abuse.
This training is a refresher training for participants who have attended the CBRSIE training. It highlights strategies on implementing the CBRSIE curriculum in schools and churches and provides additional information on working with homosexual issues and sexual deviancy.
Participants will learn
- How to help young adults learn about self and their defensive mechanisms
- Helping teenagers and young adults build healthy friendships and relationships
- The Impact of media on thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- How to teach teens and youths to manage conflict in relationships
- Steps to implementing the CBRSIE curriculum to effectively reach out to teens and youths.
- How to help teens and youths prevent homosexual exposures
Certificate of completion is granted when you attend the training.
This complete program on parent training provide participants with the necessary skills to facilitate parenting training in group setting for effective child rearing.
The training will cover the following:
- Parent and child self-image
- Building parent-child relationships,
- Problem identification, discipline, sharing, behavior management and modification,
- Coping with emotions generated by interaction with children and spouses,
- Assessing parenting styles,
- Relationship decisions and impact on children,
- Children with special needs (Autism, ADHD, Learning disabilities).
Certificate of completion is granted when you attend the training. This course provides you with the educational training you need to teach on Parenting.